BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

[moOD MId TErm..cHAIYok!]

WEDNESDAY 10.30-12.30 P.M
heyyy u all...tinn tinnn..:)
ehermmmm mid term mood now!
i'm very stress n presure now! :(
this sem i take 5 sub registration.....
very struggle!

now...4 sub i done do exam for mid term...
1 more sub due Saturday!
database concept..hurmmm
i don't like this subject bcoz i dont understand lecturer present the slide!
tension!
lecturer from pakistan i think..body language??hmm bad...
i don't understand bcoz foreigner body language very i don't understand!huhu
so difficult!sure!
but i try to understand..><"
bcoz i want success!
hmmm i will try do the beshh..
please support me!
i think must more for the references and exercises!
butt i have a illness of LAZY..miahahaha!
ainnnn...don't lazy2 oke...><"
i pijak2 u nanty!!!!

 

PICCCA  on the way i go back home in the bus after finish my fourth exam!

everyone pleasee support me..:)
 I want to succeed!
I want to assist my parents..
I love them..<3<3
I do not want to crushed their expectations!



meDIAceTAK:LImitedgREEnhanD






0 comments: